Interwest Transfer Company
Interwest Transfer Company, Inc. maintains the records for over 1,100 companies. Our basic services includes the following:
- Receipt of stock certificates presented for transfer. Review of endorsements, check signature guarantees, cancellation of the old certificates and issuance of new certificates as instructed.
- Maintain and update shareholder records.
- Process "stop transfer" orders on lost or stolen securities. Maintain the file and follow through to conclusion, replacement or recovery. File all forms with the Securities Information Center. In most cases help with obtaining the required bond for replacement.
- Examine and review the required documents for "Rule 144" transactions, and if requested notify the Company of these transactions before new certificates are issued
- Review documents for estate or other legal transfers.